Don’t like the pictures? Just refresh the page!
Picture prompts are great to get the creative juices flowing. They can remind you of your story or help you create something entirely new.
If you’re still stuck, try the following:
- List the colors in the photo
- List the things in the photo
- Compare/contrast two to four photos
- Find a way to make your least favorite photo into something that fits in your current WIP
- Take your characters on a journey through all four photos
- Make a playlist for the photos
- Go online and create a mood board for your favorite photo
- Try to guess where the photos are. Create new business names or name a mountain range or lake.
- Describe why you like your favorite photo or hate your least favorite
- Can you combine any of the photos to create a unique setting?
Originally published on March 18, 2022 @ 12:00 pm